Re: Important Message From the Moderator

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009

      Several days ago I informed the group members of my research and strong recommendation for the programs offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Since that time I have received well over 1,000 emails from group members telling me how they have been a part of these same programs for years and how much they are saving also. Many of them have even sent me scanned images of their receipts. One especially stood out. Sally R. from Akron, OH sent me her receipt showing that she bought $ 189 worth of groceries and non food merchandise her final balance was minus $2.41 meaning the store owed her! Wow - I must ask now that people stop sending me their thanks since my inbox is out of control.

      Group Moderator