I'm new

  • linnion
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hello all!

      My name is Beverly and I'm brand new to your group. I do believe
      that you're exactly what I was searching for.

      Do you accept scarves for the soldiers at Walter Reed?

      Do you accept washcloths...knitted/crocheted?

      I am part owner of a charity group that has really taken off and I
      collect cloths for the cancer center here in GA. I didn't join to
      take any of your members away. I'm here to offer our services if
      you need them. Right now we're making and piecing afghans that have
      been sent to Germany to our injured soldiers and we've made a couple
      for families that have lost soldiers. There are also many other
      projects that we've always got going.

      Please tell me about your group...
      Where do we send to?
      How is the collecting done?
      Can we include our group tags with messages to the soldiers?

      Thanks for the information.
      God bless........

      Beverly