Hello

  • fox.ryo13
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Morning,
      My name is Fox and have been crochetting for a few years now, knitting -- not so much but can. Am looking for a way to put more projects to good use and a a good cause. I, also, take part in other chairties as well. But, enough free time to go around. I look forward to helping out.

      - Fox
      Cordova, TN
    • stcrispian@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2012
        Hello!

        I like to crochet for charities and I'm looking for a way to help our veterans.  I came across your link and would like to know a bit more about the items you donate.  I like to make prayer shawls, lapghans, etc.  Is there a specific size that you are looking for?  Are there particular colors or yarns that are preferred?

        Thank you,

        Cheryl Fischer
        stcrispian@...