RE: NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR GROCERIES!

  • mirandaamy@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 6:38 PM
      RE: NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR GROCERIES!

      Not long ago someone wrote about the programs, specifically the sampler program,
      that is offered at http://thecostslasher.com and how the supermarkets don't
      want you to know about this program. Well I just retired as a regional vice
      president for a major supermarket chain across the southeast. In fact, I was
      responsible for this chains supermarkets throughout 8 states. Yes, it is true we
      don't want you to know about these programs because we don't want people leaving
      our stores with overflowing carts and paying next to nothing for the items. The
      only reason I am admitting this at this time is because I am retired and I feel
      guilty knowing something that could help so many people and hiding it from them.
      I have been using this program for the past 25 years and it is sensational.
    • Moderator
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
        Re: NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR GROCERIES!

        Yes Mary I chose to sign up for the sampler at http://discounts4food.com since it includes all of the companies products. To answer your question, I have found the restauant discount program to be just as amazing as the grocery discount program. Bill and I have used it many times at all different restaurants and we have saved a fortune with it. Most of the times we eat out at a 50% discount.

        Group Moderator