Intro and new here

  • Portia / Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      Hello and my name is Portia. I am from California and have been knitting for a long time now. Since highschool. I am not totally sure what the needs are so can someone fill me in and I will do what I can to help out.
      I knit for other charities as well and this will be a great addition with the others that I belong to.
      Take care and I look forward to meeting everyone here.
      Portia, Southern California