Donations and such

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      The donations are still coming in.I stopped over at the shop,which is
      a drop off point for local fiber artists,and it is really stacking up
      with afghans and yarn donations.I am going to move them to Lucindas
      family room/basement next week.I am making pickups next week as
      well.I am glad to say we will more than meet our first goal of 30
      afghans to deliver the end of August.We are planning another delivery
      closer to christmas so keep those needles busy,

      PLease please please encourage others to join our group.As I have
      said before even 1 square will help.