hello new here

  • Dottie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hi Everyone

      I'm new to the group. I have been knitting and crocheting for a very
      long time and I found this group surfing for other fiber artists to
      chat with. I do alot of baby items knitting and crocheting so it's
      time to help adults too.

      I live in PA Lansdowne, PA right outside of Philadelphia, I'm 48 no
      children not married, I also like to read. I work full time. Nice to
      meet everyone and will be glad to help. I will start crocheting
      tonight when I get home and will make a complete afghan to send.

      Dottie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2007
        --Hi Dottie
        Glad you joined us.I just saw a bit on Regis and Kelly
        ysterday where Regis visited Walter Reed.There are so many
        amputations done there.I am sure now that we all know we are doing
        the best thing we can by helping these soldiers.
        Roxanne

        - In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "Dottie"