About me

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007
      My name is Roxanne and I am 51 years young. I love
      knitting ,crocheting,stitchery,quilting.I am an avid reader and seem
      to always have a book close at hand.I enjoy working with the various
      charity groups I am involved with through the web.Until now it has
      been mostly hats and booties for preemies.
      I have 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren.My children now are 2
      dogs and 3 cats.Was really suffering from empty nest syndrom and
      just kept adding.(LOL)
      I live in central Pennsylvania and have lived here pretty much
      all of my 51 years.I would like a change but have been afraid to
      take that step.
      My dream vacation is anywhere near the ocean.I love the moods
      of the sea and feel my worries drain away as the tide ebbs and
      flows.I still love to walk on the beach and collect seashells and
      beautiful pieces of sea glass.
      My favorite authors are : Debbie Macomber,Nora Roberts,Stephen
      King,Fern Michaels,James Patterson,Stewart Woods and Of course JK
      Rawling.I love classical music as well as big band and some of the
      newer stuff.
      So there you have it a bit about me.

      TAG YOU'RE IT