  • wilsondawn10
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2008
      hello ladies, my mother was looking for an organization like yours,
      your summary seems to be the exact kind of thing she's looking for -
      i'm a veteran and we understand the situation at walter reed. she
      would like to donate crocheted afghans, she does nice flag afghans.
      we live in northern baltimore county, basically in your area. what is
      the way we go about this? thanks, dawn and her mom, pat
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
        Hi I am Roxanne one of the sisters that began this organization. I tend to not have as much time to be online right now to keep up with everyone so hope the few days it took me to get back to you has not discouraged you.
        The best way to do things right now is to make the afghans and mail them off to Lucinda at Lucinda's country crafts. I recently moved to Ohio and it is easier for our cousin to pick them up and deliver them from her shop. To date we have delivered more then 250 afghans and laprobes. They are so greatly appreciated.  We will appreciate anything you do.
                   Thanks For Joining Us
                   Roxanne and Lucinda