Crochet Squares DONATIONS, i want to donate

  • sarahlcass
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      Aloha Soldiers Charity Sisters,

      I am interested in donating crochet squared to our wounded/recovering
      soldiers at Walter Reed Medical Center. Im currently teaching a woman
      at work (DOD Civilians) how to crochet, now others have come over to
      join our crochet circle. More and more women at my job are starting
      to admit to their closet crocheting skills. Im doing the best I can
      to get them back in the swing! I recently seen an article in
      Guidepost, Knit for Kids, and thought...how awesome! Except I only
      know how to do squares.

      One of our female Army Soldiers that works with us told us to
      knit/crochet for the soldiers. What a great idea...then I looked up
      some websites online and thought it would be beneficial to write a few
      charities. Do you have another site that shows results or pictures of
      these soldiers receiving all these heartfelt gifts? I want to know
      more about this program.

      Thank you for you time, I think its a wonderful charity.

      Sarah Cass