Hi My name is Joan. I am a new member

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hi
      My name is Joan I am a new member from Staten Island NY
      I have had a crochet hook in my hand ever since I can remember.
      What I am looking forward to is crocheting squares. I have found the
      mailing address to send my squares too. However I need to know what
      size as well as can I use any color.
      Thank you for having me as a member
      Joan