Aug. check in

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      I wanted to let you all kno whow much I appreciate all you have done
      and are still doing for this group. If you take a moment to look in the
      files you will see that I have moved and therefore was away from this
      group for a bit. I am all settled and even getting people here in my
      new area involved.
      I am hoping after Labor day to get some free patterns posted here
      for everyone to have fun with. You all deserve it for all you do. Also
      a reminder that the cooler weather is coming sooner then most of us
      want but this is the time of year we need the afghans and squares the
      most. Please keep them coming. If you just want to do squares make them
      at least 6" square. You can send them to me and I will sew them
      together to be delivered.
      I hope everyone had a great summer and Bless You All for Your
      Generousity.