?? About Donations

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008

      Hi,

      My step-daughter has been learning to crochet and she's enjoying making red, white & blue little ribbon pins. Would that be something that could be donated through this venue?

      I also have a mini bag (a size for like a couple scrunchies or to keep some buttons or something like that), a short scarf and a dress potholder that I'm not sure what to do with. If  those could be used/appreciated for this charity, too; I can include them when we send our other donations.

      Thanks....

                .xOxOx.  Michelle S.

      ~ just a delicate flower in the desert ~
                    _
                 _.;_'-._
                {`--.-'_,}
               {; \,__.-'/}