On My Hook....

  • michelle S. ~ xOxOx ~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008

      Hi :o)

      Just uploaded some new photos uploaded to my album through the group website.

      I'm working a pattern from one of the labels included in the generous yarn donation.
      I halved the pattern to aim for a baby blanket instead of a full throw/blanket.

      I was going to also try and start a Crochet by Numbers pattern that Todd Paschall of CBN sent me from a photo of my son's dog with some yarn I already had....but I don't understand how to read the pattern and his help hasn't been too helpful for my little brain, so I'm stumped and leaving that one on hold. If anyone's interested that site's URL is www.crochetbynumbers.com. Maybe someone else "gets" it!! LOL

      Other than that just been busy helping hubby and staying refreshed in the toasty pool!

      ~ Michelle S. ~

      Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

      ~ since 6/19/2008 ~