Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Hello -- new to the group.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17 1:45 PM
      You ar emost welcome here. Seeing first hand ho wmuch these can mean makes you a very special membe rof our group. I am Roxanne on eof the founders and I wanted to welcome you. I do not post qas often as I should because I am takin gmany college courses online plus a medical billing and coding course so am busy alot. If you ever need anything just email me and I will help if I can.
                                           Roxanne

      Liz <indygogiraffe@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone! I'm new to afghans, even though I've been crocheting
      since I was 12 or so. Once I made my first lapghan I knew I'd have a
      lot of fun watching my creations come to life and be so useful and
      substantial. Now, I don't need a million blankets so I thought finding
      a charity group would be fun.

      My fiance's father and his eldest brother are both in the Army. We
      visit Walter Reed a lot, and you can see how much the little things
      mean to the soldiers, there, which is why I wanted to find a group
      specifically for the soldiers at Walter Reed.

      Thank you for letting me join in your amazing group. :)