Hello -- new to the group.

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
      Hello everyone! I'm new to afghans, even though I've been crocheting
      since I was 12 or so. Once I made my first lapghan I knew I'd have a
      lot of fun watching my creations come to life and be so useful and
      substantial. Now, I don't need a million blankets so I thought finding
      a charity group would be fun.

      My fiance's father and his eldest brother are both in the Army. We
      visit Walter Reed a lot, and you can see how much the little things
      mean to the soldiers, there, which is why I wanted to find a group
      specifically for the soldiers at Walter Reed.

      Thank you for letting me join in your amazing group. :)