Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: hi i am new to this group.

  • Morgana Shadow Eyes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
      sounds kool... what size squares whats colors? also if i come up with projects i will let u know so i can send them to right places. do you tag any of your items with your group names or anything?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2008
        Debbie,
                Thank You for taking over my duties and welcoming new members. i hav ebeen crazy busy and just am falling behind on everythiong online.
                           Roxanne