hi i am new to this group.

  • spirit_of_the_realm
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
      can someone please tell me how you help others and what kind things can
      be made. joining the group what are we spose to do to help?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
        Hello! Welcome to the group :)

        This group crochets or knits afghans for wounded soldiers who are in
        the Washington DC Army hospital. You can create any afghan, lapghan,
        slippers or really anything that you would like to donate to brighten
        the lives of our wounded soldiers. There are both men and women at
        the hospital. Also, if crocheting a complete afghan is too much you
        can crochet squares and the ladies who are running this group will
        get them sewn together. The items are then taken to the hospital
        (after they have received quite a few) and distributed.

        The addresses for shipping are included in this group postings just
        scroll through and you'll find them.

        Thanks for joining!
        Debbie in South Dakota

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "spirit_of_the_realm"
        <spirit_of_the_realm@...> wrote:

        > can someone please tell me how you help others and what kind things
        can
        > be made. joining the group what are we spose to do to help?

      • Morgana Shadow Eyes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
          sounds kool... what size squares whats colors? also if i come up with projects i will let u know so i can send them to right places. do you tag any of your items with your group names or anything?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 17, 2008
            Debbie,
                    Thank You for taking over my duties and welcoming new members. i hav ebeen crazy busy and just am falling behind on everythiong online.
                               Roxanne