Where We are as far as donations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 10:20 AM
      Hello all.The donations are really starting to pour in.We had a woman
      drop off 4 afghans the other day as well as a local group that has
      pledged 30 lap robes.I am working on 3 and 4 of my completed afghans
      and Lucinda is finishing up her second one.
      We made the front page of the local paper and the phone is still
      ringing with people calling to donate.We should have more press
      releases going out this week so who knows how far we can go with this.
      I am trying to upload a copy of the press release to the site but
      without any luck.If anyone can help let me know and I can send it to
      you email as an attachment.
      Kepp on working all the contest is still running for our computer
      group so get those items in the mail before the deadline.