OWN A Shawl/Wrap

  • prateek2_cassanova
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008

      Savita Exports, have transformed this secret of Pashmina making from generation to generation

      which has enabled us in providing our customers with the best quality pashmina

      at affordable prices. Being among the original suppliers of shawls, we can

      guarantee you our matchless and supreme quality. After all owning Shawl is

      legendery.Our designs are ahead of times in terms of concept and fashion

      trends.

      DISCCUS ON FASHION