I am sorry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      I am so sorry for not doing a better job of keeping in touch with this
      group. I get busy and just don't where the days go sometimes. There
      were more delivered so I know we are now over 200 to date with more
      coming in all the time. Just keep up all your wonderful work and let me
      know if there is anything I can do to help.