Re: Wheelchair and walker caddies/bags

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2008
      I have not seen anymore on this but if this is what you can donate I am
      sure they will have somebody in need of them. There are so many
      soldiers dealing with the loss of a limb or Physical problems that
      would require the use of a walker or wheelchair.
      Roxanne

      -- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy"