Wheelchair and walker caddies/bags

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 6:48 AM
      I haven't been on in awhile and I didn't know if there were anymore
      discussions on the wheelchair/walker caddies/bags.I hope all is well
      with everyone.Have a great day! Wendy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 9:50 AM
        I have not seen anymore on this but if this is what you can donate I am
        sure they will have somebody in need of them. There are so many
        soldiers dealing with the loss of a limb or Physical problems that
        would require the use of a walker or wheelchair.
        Roxanne

        -- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy"