Latest Update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Well group hope thi sfinds everyone well. I just wanted to update the
      totals delivered so far. We are now over the 200 mark so keep those
      sqaures and afghans coming. I just read somewhere yesterday that there
      are more and more wounded soldiers coming back each day so we need to
      keep the efforts going. They need to not feel forgotten.
      Thank You