Another New Member -- plus a knitting pattern

  • maevedion
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Hello, all. I was very pleased to discover this group. I live in the DC
      area -- Arlington, VA, in fact -- and I've been a knitter for 20+
      years. It's GREAT that you're able to get these items into Walter Reed.
      I'm in the midst of a new afghan and I was hunting around for a good
      recipient (you'll get it eventually, but I'm a SLOW knitter, sigh).
      It's a fun pattern for any knitters out there; find it at
      http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/arabesque/arabesque.html -- I'm using
      Red Heart 'Soft' which is a soft, washable acrylic. I'll add the
      pattern to the 'links' section here, too. Best to everyone.