Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Thank you very much...

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008

      Thank you so much for joing us and feel free to post a link anywhere that will help us in our mission here to keep wounded soldiers warm and give them a little bit of love from someone they don't even know. The only reason we can do this is because of our cousin being a retired dept of defense official. Walter Reed is an extremely hard place to get things in to. Even through him the blankets are delivered to a certain area an searched before the commanders are allowed to distribute them.

      God bless you for wanting to help.

                                             Roxanne