Thank you very much...

  • Brittney Sine
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 10:03 PM
      For not only allowing me to join this group, but for what you do for
      our soldiers. My husband is in Afhganistan right now. I found your site
      through a search because I just learned how to crochet recently and
      want to do something for the greater good with it. This is an amazing
      idea, and you people are amazing. Thank you thank you thank you for
      what you do. I'm going to go get started on a blanket RIGHT NOW for
      this group. Also, with your permission I'd like to post a link to this
      group on my myspace and share this with my other Army wives, who would
      prob. also enjoy helping out. Please get back to me, and thanks yet
      again!
      -Britti*
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 8:26 AM

        Thank you so much for joing us and feel free to post a link anywhere that will help us in our mission here to keep wounded soldiers warm and give them a little bit of love from someone they don't even know. The only reason we can do this is because of our cousin being a retired dept of defense official. Walter Reed is an extremely hard place to get things in to. Even through him the blankets are delivered to a certain area an searched before the commanders are allowed to distribute them.

        God bless you for wanting to help.

                                               Roxanne