Hope Everyone Had a great Memorial Day

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 6:40 PM
      I just wanted to touch base with everyone and see how everyone is
      doing.It has been hectic here but our press release has been submitted
      to 6 different newspapers so far.I hope this will generate alot of
      interest and get us rolling.I am starting my 3rd complete afghan this
      week and Lucinda has finished her first,also a friend is working on
      prayer shawls and another has offered to donate some completed
      afghans.This is a great start.We are hoping to have about 50 to take
      down to the hospital the beginning of Sept.So ladies get those squares
      coming in.
      May God bless You for you willingness to help others.
      Thank You