Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: Hi from a new member - Thanks

  • Sheri Frederick
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2008
      Hello!

      I think you will really like the Bev's Country
      Cottgage Website. At the bottom of their website there
      are different categories that you can also click on
      such as afghans, winter, etc. that will bring up more
      of their patterns.

      Sheri F.

      --- bluhollo <lingoss@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for pointer to Bev's. I will check it out.
      > Linda G
      > --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com,
      > "bighearts29485"
      > <bighearts29485@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello!
      > >
      > > If you are looking for patterns for lapghans you
      > can try Bev's
      > > Country Cottage website. They have many free
      > knitting and crochet
      > > patterns.
      > >
      > > I make many lapghans and will take a baby afghan
      > pattern and make
      > > that for a lapghan or add more stitches to it for
      > an adult size
      > > lapghan.
      > >
      > > I hope this helps.
      > >
      > > Sheri F. from South Carolina
      > >

      > > -- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com,
      > "bluhollo"
      > > <lingoss@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > HI all. I am a new member from central Pa. I am
      > delighted to
      > find a
      > > > way to contribute. I dont have a lot of time to
      > do a big afghan,
      > so
      > > > being able to crochet or knit blocks here and
      > there, and then
      > have
      > > > them used for something useful is great.
      > > > I am also interested in the lapghans? I assume
      > they are small
      > > afghans.
      > > > Does anyone have link to a pattern?

    • Sheri Frederick
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 28, 2008
        OOPS! I spelled Cottage wrong in the last email.

        Here is another wonderful website with free knitting
        and crochet patterns. It's called Yarn Lovers Room.
        They have patterns for afghans, lapghans, baby items,
        etc.

        Sheri F.