re ebay store

  • five4god2005@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2007
      I have found it is actually cheaper to have a store for 14.99 a month and add each item for 5 cents vs the auctions that cost 20-40 cents and may or may not sell!
      Here is the store
      http://stores.ebay.com/Roses-quilt-blocks-books-and-more
      They walk you thru how to set it up so it was real easy,they also have free managing tools to help you. SOmetimes I sell alot and sometimes none at all. I am in a group called Crafter Among Us so when new members join and are looking for a place to do charity work I am recommending this site:o)
      In Him
      Rosemarie

       I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

      NEW Books for 50-90% off- email me if youd like to get a letter every 2-3 weeks with newest additions
      www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&rid=bemidji
      FATHERS DAY SALE books for dad!
      </A>http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&merch=promotions &rid=bemidji"target="_blank">
      Father's Day Sale</A>