Question about the 6 inch squares

  • Karen Stradley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      Dear Debbie
      I have completed 3 afghans and hope to get them in the mail to you sometime this week.
      I have a lot of odds and ends of yarn left over and I was wondering about the squares.
      Exactly how many of the 6 inch squares does it take to make an afghan.  Would you guys
      want the squares?  I like to keep two or three projects going at one time and I thought that
      I could make some squares in between the other projects.
      Let me know....
      Karen

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2008
        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Karen Stradley
        <rugmaker47@...> wrote:
        >Debbie is only the co moderator for this group my sisiter Lucinda
        and I run this charity. Debbie can answer most questions but the
        afghans are to mailed to Lucinda or my self.
        Yes we do accept 6 and 8 inch squares. We are soon going to begin
        assembling because we have recieved alot of donations.
        Roxanne