Re: Thrilled to have found you.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2008
      Welcome Janet! We are also thrilled you have found us! The charity
      accepts the following items:

      "We will be collecting crocheted or knitted squares as well as
      completed items to be delivered to our wounded soldiers at Walter
      Reed in Washington DC.Completed items can be lapghans,afghans,prayer
      shawls or healing shawls,as well as other items that may bring a
      smile to a wounded soldiers face."

      You can mail your item(s) to the addresses listed in thess posts.
      There are three different addresses. Any of them will be fine.

      Please make sure to upload photos of your creations to our "Photos"
      section of this group. We love to see what everyone is working on!

      God Bless,
      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "janetdelfico"

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2008
        ---All afghans come to the address' listed. We have the connections
        to get them delivered to the Hospital.
        Roxanne