Re: New member hello!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Welcome Lori! I noticed in your intro you send knitted toys to a
      Pine Ridge charity organization? Do you live in South Dakota? Pine
      Ridge is about 40 minutes from where I live! :) It's wonderful that
      you help out in other charities.

      Hope to see some of your work in our "Photos" section of the group.
      Make sure to upload often :)

      God Bless,
      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "Lori"
      <loristrickler@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I've just joined the group so here's my intro. I'm 29 and live in
      > Hollywood, CA with my husband and our cats. I'm originally from York
      > County, PA (Dallastown) and got my undergraduate degree from
      > Shippensburg University. I then left PA to go to law school in
      Boston
      > (Northeastern University School of Law) where I met my husband.
      > Finished law school and practice for a few months but decided I
      hated
      > the 80-hour weeks--started to forget what my husband looked like! :)
      > So I went back to school to get my Masters in Library and
      Information