Re: blanket squares

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2007
      Oh so you also do ebay.I am just getting ready to start selling some
      of my primitive stitcheries on there.I would love to check out your
      fabric squares.Please post your store address on ebay so we can all
      take a look.
      I am trying to get a regular web site set up for our group so we
      become more known so keep your fingers crossed for us that it will
      help.I am new to running a charity so am feeling my way.
      Roxanne

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, five4god2005@...
      wrote:

      > I feel so bad.I just had started squares and I got 2 large
      orders for fabric from ebay store -800 squares and 400 squares! So I
      have not forgotten you ,just dont have enough time to do both.I AM
      working on it...
      > I have also mentioned this group to others looking for charity
      places to give/do their crochet/knitting!
      > In Him
      > Rosemarie
      > I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
      >
      > NEW Books for 50-90% off- email me if youd like to get a letter
      every 2-3 weeks with newest additions
      > www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&rid=bemidji
      > FATHERS DAY SALE books for dad!
      > </A>http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&merch=promotions