Re: Happy Holidays to All

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
      Thanks Roxanne and Karen! Everyone is doing such a great job!! I hope
      everyone gets all warm and fuzzy thinking about how their afghans are
      being used =)

      This is an especially difficult time of year for most people and I'm
      sure the separation of military men and women from their friends and
      families is painful...I remember even though it was over 20 years ago.

      Keep our military and our political leaders in prayer.

      Wishing you a great 2008!

      Debbie
      South Dakota

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"