Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Happy Holidays to All

  • Karen Stradley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2007
      Yes, Happy Holidays to one and all on this great web site.
      from
      Karen

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
        Thanks Roxanne and Karen! Everyone is doing such a great job!! I hope
        everyone gets all warm and fuzzy thinking about how their afghans are
        being used =)

        This is an especially difficult time of year for most people and I'm
        sure the separation of military men and women from their friends and
        families is painful...I remember even though it was over 20 years ago.

        Keep our military and our political leaders in prayer.

        Wishing you a great 2008!

        Debbie
        South Dakota

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"