Happy Holidays to All

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2007
      I just wanted to wish everyone in our group a very Happy Holiday. I
      know this is a busy time for all but once things are back to normal I
      hope you all pick up your crochet hooks again. Just think of how many
      of our soldiers have something warm to snuggle under this Christmas
      because of people like you. Thank You again for all you do and keep it
      up ladies. Let's aim for another 100 afghans by next Christmas.

      Roxanne
    • Karen Stradley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2007
        Yes, Happy Holidays to one and all on this great web site.
        from
        Karen

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2007
          Thanks Roxanne and Karen! Everyone is doing such a great job!! I hope
          everyone gets all warm and fuzzy thinking about how their afghans are
          being used =)

          This is an especially difficult time of year for most people and I'm
          sure the separation of military men and women from their friends and
          families is painful...I remember even though it was over 20 years ago.

          Keep our military and our political leaders in prayer.

          Wishing you a great 2008!

          Debbie
          South Dakota

          --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"