Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: pics that are posted

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
      It worked. Thank You this is just so pretty. I will have to try one while I am off school.
      Thanks for the great job you are doing for us with the group. It helps to know someone is there to welcome new members etc...
                                          Roxanne

      Debbie B <debbiesd@...> wrote:
      The link to this afghan is:

      http://project- angel-kisses. 150m.com/ roundripple. html

      I hope that works! I couldn't find the page, but I had printed out the
      pattern and that was at the bottom of my hard copy. If you can't get
      to it, I'll do the search to find it with the correct internet addy.

      Debbie

      P.S. I just made one in black and hot pink for a Christmas present.
      They whip up really fast!

      --- In soldierscharitysist ers@yahoogroups. com, "soldierscharitysis ters"