blanket squares

  • five4god2005@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2007
      I feel so bad.I just had started squares  and I got 2 large orders for fabric from ebay store -800 squares and 400 squares! So I have not forgotten you ,just dont have enough time to do both.I AM working on it...
      I have also mentioned this group to others looking for charity places to give/do their crochet/knitting!
      In Him
      Rosemarie

       I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

      NEW Books for 50-90% off- email me if youd like to get a letter every 2-3 weeks with newest additions
      www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&rid=bemidji
      FATHERS DAY SALE books for dad!
      </A>http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&merch=promotions &rid=bemidji"target="_blank">
      Father's Day Sale</A>

      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2007
        Oh so you also do ebay.I am just getting ready to start selling some
        of my primitive stitcheries on there.I would love to check out your
        fabric squares.Please post your store address on ebay so we can all
        take a look.
        I am trying to get a regular web site set up for our group so we
        become more known so keep your fingers crossed for us that it will
        help.I am new to running a charity so am feeling my way.
        Roxanne

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, five4god2005@...
        wrote:

        > I feel so bad.I just had started squares and I got 2 large
        orders for fabric from ebay store -800 squares and 400 squares! So I
        have not forgotten you ,just dont have enough time to do both.I AM
        working on it...
        > I have also mentioned this group to others looking for charity
        places to give/do their crochet/knitting!
        > In Him
        > Rosemarie
        > I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
        >
        > NEW Books for 50-90% off- email me if youd like to get a letter
        every 2-3 weeks with newest additions
        > www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&rid=bemidji
        > FATHERS DAY SALE books for dad!
        > </A>http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&merch=promotions