Just a hello

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
      Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Debbie is doing a wonderful job
      and if you have any questions feel free to ask her and if she doesn't
      know the answer she will get in touch with me. I am on winter break
      from school until Jan. 7th so I will try to check in daily.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
        Hello Roxanne - enjoy your time off. I'm right with you there with
        going to school later in life! Although I'm done now, I remember how
        hard it was...but sooooo worth it!

        Debbie

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"