Thank You from Walter Reed

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      I just want to share a nice Thank You we recieved for all we are
      doing.

      Update from Walter Reed:

      Just received a letter for the Commander-Walter Reed
      Army Medical Center.

      The letter read:

      I would like to take this
      opportunity to thank you for your very generous donation to the
      wounded soldiers from Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring
      Freedom, and Noble Eagle. It is so gratifying to see the out-
      pouring of affection for these men and women who serve our country
      so bravely. It is you, the American people, who make this country
      what it is and makes us all proud to be Americans.

      Again, thank you for your
      generosity.

      Sincerely,

      Stephen Maguire

      Director, Soldier Family Assistance Center
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
        I must say, I read it twice and got tears in my eyes both times...how
        could anyone involved in this group not feel all warm and fuzzy
        inside knowing they have "warmed" someone else. I'm so very proud to
        be a part of this group!

        Debbie

        --- In
        soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"