Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: tags on afghans

  • Karen Stradley
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2007
      Everyone has been so quiet lately.  I will be sending my first afghan this week.  Hopefully it will find its
      way to you all.  I have tagged it individually and hopefully this is okay with everyone.
      I have another afghan almost finished hope to get them posted on the web site.  Have to get my
      husband to photograph them for me so I can put them on the site.
      Karen

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2007
        Hi Karen - I look forward to seeing your afghans! This is a quiet
        group but it seems we are getting things done :-)

        Keep up the good work,