tags on afghans

  • not_ever_home
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
      I know I'm new to the group,but I also would like to be able to hear
      from the soldier who recieves the afghan...it to me keeps the personal
      touch to it,that the same hands that put love into making it wouldn't
      mind sending a note back to them to say that we are still thinking of
      them....Maybe it could be still optional for those who wouldn't mind
      writing back and those that want to stay anoymous can still stay
      anoymous.By the way I'm putting the final touches on my first afghan
      to be sent to you all,I originaly thought I would just start off with
      squares but it soon turned into a full fledged lap afghan. I'm just so
      happy that I found this group because for sometime I've wanted to do
      something for the troops but didn't know what til I found you all,Keep
      up the good work girls.Oh pardon my terrible spelling tonight,I'm kind
      of dragging after a along day of work.Wendy
    • Karen Stradley
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2007
        Everyone has been so quiet lately.  I will be sending my first afghan this week.  Hopefully it will find its
        way to you all.  I have tagged it individually and hopefully this is okay with everyone.
        I have another afghan almost finished hope to get them posted on the web site.  Have to get my
        husband to photograph them for me so I can put them on the site.
        Karen

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2007
          Hi Karen - I look forward to seeing your afghans! This is a quiet
          group but it seems we are getting things done :-)

          Keep up the good work,