95Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: Personal "Tag" for Thank You's

    Dec 1, 2007
      If you want to that would be great. At least you can scan them so everyone can see.I can't right now because my scanner took a crap and I won't be able to afford one for awhile. You are one of my Angels in disquise for helping by taking on alot of the internet side of this group. I really was worried I would lose members because I wasn't communicating much.
                                                                                            Roxanne

      Debbie B <debbiesd@...> wrote:
      Yeah, I didn't think about how much extra work it is on that end...if
      you would like I'd be happy to receive the thank you's, scan and then
      post on this site. If that is agreeable, I'll provide my address to
      you via email.

      :)

      --- In soldierscharitysist ers@yahoogroups. com, Roxanne weaver
      <soldierscharitysis ters@...> wrote:

      > Debbie it would be better to have the address of my home on the
      tags because Lucinda already has a large volume of mail coming into
      the shop. I'll check with her but I don't know if she will want her
      address used because she is already being over run with all the
      afghans.

      Roxanne