93Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Personal "Tag" for Thank You's

    Nov 29, 2007
      Debbie it would be better to have the address of my home on the tags because Lucinda already has a large volume of mail coming into the shop. I'll check with her but I don't know if she will want her address used because she is already being over run with all the afghans.
                                                                     Roxanne

      Debbie B <debbiesd@...> wrote:

      Just a suggestion about the "tag" idea...since we are functioning as
      a group how about giving them the address to your shop and they can
      send a Thank You to the group. This way, we can remain anonymous to
      them and still know how they feel about receiving the afghans. Then
      you can let us know when/if you receive a Thank You.