490An Important Explanation to All Group Members

  • Group Moderator
    Oct 22, 2011

      As you are aware I have made a couple of recommendations about the programs at http://nameurownprice.com I have received dozens of emails asking me if I have tried this program. Of course I have, in fact I am a very skeptical person so before I signed up I checked this company out every possible way including the BBB, the company's local licensing agency, Paypal their credit card processor and their local Consumer Affairs agency. Once I verified all their information and found no claims or complaints against them, by the way I verified that they have been in business for 32 years, I decided to join their sampler program. This took place 5 years ago, and I have been using this system 3 - 4 times a week since then. My savings results have been on average between 65% - 80% on groceries, dining out and name brand merchandise. I will never recommend anything to anyone if I am not 100% certain that it is a great opportunity! As your moderator that is my responsibilty to each one of you.

      Group Moderator