480IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Sep 20, 2011

      I am completely overwhelmed by the outpouring of appreciation for my recent recommendations of the program found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I can't tell you how many stories I have received from our members that use this program, I have even received dozens of email attachments showing their actual store receipts and savings. To that I must congratulate Katie from KS, Joy for CA and Mary from FL who all saved 100% on their bills! Great job! But now I must ask that you stop sending me all these emails as I cannot review each one. Just know I am thrilled to have helped so many of you and will continue to look for great programs like this to share with you! Be well everyone.

      Moderator