472MODERATOR'S MESSAGE

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Aug 28, 2011

      First of all I want to send out my thoughts and prayers to all of our members on the East Coast who suffered through Hurricane Irene. I sincerely hope that you made it through okay. Secondly, I want to let everyone know that there is no reason to thank me for my recommendation of the programs at http://grocerypriceslash.com I am your moderator and I believe it is my responsibilty to help my members in any way I can. I have received so many heartfelt stories about people in this program and so many more emails thanking me for sharing this. You know, I love each of you and will always try to find ways to help you in your daily lives!