45Hello all

  • Amanda
    Sep 17, 2007
      I stumbled across this group while looking for charity patterns for
      another group. As a veteran, I would like to thank every one of you
      for the work you are doing. Although I never deployed and was never
      wounded, I can tell you with certainty that these gifts are
      appreciated.
      I'm crying now as I write this, because we found out a month ago that
      my husband, in the National Guard, is deploying at the end of the
      year. I only hope he doesn't ever need one of your afghans. If he
      does, though, I'm glad to see people are helping and doing good things
      for the troops.
      Thank you,
      Amanda
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic