284An Open Letter To Our Moderator

  • Mrs. Anne Symons
    Oct 17 4:11 AM

      I understand that you contacted us and told us to avoid sending you our thanks for all the research you did for us on the products offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com but I am sorry I must send you yet another BIG Thank You! Like you I read all the posts from different people telling us how great these programs are. But I didn't believe any of it and figured it was just some advertising gimmick. There was no way I was going to try it until I read all the research you did. I signed up the day you shared your information with us. Now I am so glad I did! Just yesterday I saved 81% on my entire grocery bill. So Thank You! You made a huge difference in helping me contain my expenses!